About Peoria Nissan Rogue Reviews
If you're thinking about purchasing a 2016 Nissan Rogue in the Phoenix area, take a drive to the west side of the Valley and browse inventory at Peoria Nissan! To learn about the SUV's changes this year, please continue reading our 2016 Nissan Rogue review below.
Rogue is a compact crossover SUV that offers seating for five to seven passengers. Two rows of seating are standard on all trim levels, which include the S, SV and SL. For larger families, there's a third-row option on the Rogue S and SV, which takes seating capacity from five to seven.
Changes to the lineup this year include the following:
- A new Magnetic Black paint color
- Siri Eyes Free added as standard equipment on SL trims and as an option in the SV Premium package
- Updated NissanConnect Services now standard on SL trim levels
- SL Premium package gains a Forward Emergency Braking system
- New chrome door handles and body-colored side mirrors with turn signals added to the S Appearance package
- Available Blind Spot Warning system replaces camera technology with radar
Aside from these changes, if you buy a 2016 Nissan Rogue in Peoria and choose the S you'll get remote keyless entry, a trip computer, Bluetooth connectivity, a rearview camera, satellite radio and other must-have features. Above the Rogue S, more standard features are added to the amenities list with every trim level up.
All 2016 Rogues are powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with 170 horses and 175 pound-feet of torque. Power is sent to the front wheels via a continuously variable transmission. All-wheel drive is optional. Regarding performance and efficiency, 2016 Nissan Rogue reviews say shoppers can expect a smooth ride and good fuel economy.
When you drive a 2016 Nissan Rogue in the Phoenix area, you'll have a chance to test out its features and performance for yourself. Stop by our dealership at Bell Road and 91st Avenue to take a test spin!